- I was looking back through old photos to post something pretty and earthy in honor of Earth Day, and instantly realized I had far too many gorgeous shots to chose from. I couldn’t believe all of the above were taken just within the last year! Made me feel so incredibly lucky and fortunate for being able to visit and live in such amazing places.
- Gavin came down Wednesday for dinner and I cooked up some Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Grilled Ciabatta….and of course we were so excited to dig in I forgot to take a picture. The definition of blowing it for a blogger 😛 Washed down with St. Archer White Ale, it was perfect. I’ll definitely be making it again, and be sure to post the recipe next time.
- The next morning I made crazy good Ciabatta French Toast with the leftover bread, drizzled in date syrup. A happy Thursday morning, to say the least.
- I then spent the weekend playing live-in nanny and overnight babysitting my favorite kiddos. It was definitely more of a work-end, but I did manage to catch a few moments of peace to myself with a warm cup of jasmine tea and got my fill of healthy organic meals. It was a rainy Saturday so I took the kids out to Whole Foods for a hot chocolate adventure. (Everything is an adventure when you’re responsible for three kids!). I thought for sure I would finally get to see Frozen this weekend, but somehow it never happened!
- Had a productive yet relaxing Sunday evening, and feeling refreshed and ready to take on the week ahead. It’s going to be another short one before a fun weekend getaway/biz trip I’ve been super looking forward to begins!
Happy week! It’s almost May!