I had some pretty high highs and moments of total happiness and inspiration this week, which more than made up for a few lows. Random highlights of the week:
- Finding out I have a macadamia nut tree! Time to get crackin’.
- Consistent healthy eats all week, and rediscovering how much I love green smoothies (that are actually green, not brown). Frozen mangos are key.
- Body Pump class- sore for days but already looking forward to going back for more torture.
- Trying out new recipes and having other people cook for you
- French bulldogs. French bulldogs at the beach.
- Afternoon bike rides to Haggo’s for tacos
- Farmer’s market and delicious Coastal Local Coffee
- Getting selected for the Apartment Therapy Small Cool Contest!