While sitting here in a coffee shop drafting a post about how random and crazy the world is, a complete stranger just came up and patted my head. No joke.
Now that I got that out of the way, I want to officially set and share some goals I’ve been thinking on for the summer. The year is already halfway over(!!!) and after re-accessing my 2014 goals I’ve gotta say I’m actually pretty on track! Woot. I have a feeling this is going to be a big summer for me in some way, like energy and luck and circumstances have been building up and the next few months are going to explode like a volcano of awesomeness. (My horoscope validates this, which says that this July through next August I’ll be in my peak year that only happens every 12 years!). I want to take advantage of my favorite season and potential peak-age by going into the summer with some goals in mind.
- Dedicated time for soul searching. I’m looking forward to finishing the Desire Map and then ChakraKey (which my neighbor authored!) and generally getting clear on what I truly want in life. I need to make more time for just reflecting daily or weekly.
- Give legitimate thought to some secret potential projects and start prepping. Time to fine-tune all of these exciting ideas and make some decisions.
- Actually put effort into expanding my side hustle shop Rad Lion. It’s starting to grow on its own without any marketing, so I figure it deserves a little more of my attention.
- Be as active as possible. Settle into a regular gym/studio routine, bike everywhere, and just get out and do stuff. And although I say it every summer: I. will. get. on. a. surfboart.
- Try new things. Namely: legit meditation, guitar (again), and calligraphy.
So those are my main priorities, but I also want to go camping, host a BBQ/dinner party, take a mini-getaway weekend trip, and set up legit retirement and travel funds. And I’m sure the list will keep expanding!
Tell me! What are your goals or to-do’s this summer?!
I love reading other people’s bucket lists!